This is a workshop for parenting children Ages 1 to 4. It is
a video-based program perfect for new parents and early
childhood staff training. It addresses basic parenting
skills, including non-violent discipline techniques that
really work. It is presented in three 2-hour sessions:
1, 2, 3, 4, Parents! by Michael H. Popkin, Ph.D., Betsy Gard, Ph.D., and
Marilyn Montgomery, Ph.D.
Phone: (520) 647-4065
Session 1: You and Your child
- Parenting: A special job
- The ages and stages of development
- How will you parent?
- Building the bond between your child and you
- Activities to try at home
Session 2: Preventing Problems
- How to use non-violent discipline skills
- Tips on avoiding accidents and problems
- The "A-C-T" of parenting
- About rules
Session 3: Encouraging Positive Behavior
- Choices and consequences
- The power of encouragement
- Caring for the caregiver
Fees: $77/single, $119/couple*. Fee includes Parent's Guide.
* Couples will share one copy of the Parent's Guide.
Forms of payment:
1. Mail check or money order to:
Mindful Parenting, LLC.
4761 W De La Canoa Dr .
Amado, AZ 85645
2. Make a deposit to USBank:
Mindful Parenting, LLC., Account # 1-517-0391-7550
Be the best parent you are meant to be!
Scene from 1, 2, 3, 4 Parents!